miércoles, 11 de septiembre de 2013

ENTREGA O1 RaymondCarverPoesíaDeLoCotidiano

SUNDAY NIGHT

Make use of the things around you.
This light rain
Outside the window, for one.
This cigarette between my fingers,
These feet on the couch.
The faint sound of rock-and-roll,
The red Ferrari in my head.
The woman bumping
Drunkenly around in the kitchen...
Put it all in,
Make use.



HIS BATHROBE POCKETS STUFFED WITH NOTES

Talking about her brother Morris, Tess says: 
"The night always catches him. He never
believes it's coming"

That night I broke a tooth on barbecued ribs.
I was drunk. We were all drunk.

The early sixteenth-century Belgian painter called,
for want of his real name,
"The Master of the Embroidered Leaf".

Begin the novel with the young married couple
getting lost in the woods, just after the picnic.

Those death birds in the porch when I opened up/
the house after being away for three months.

(...)































No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario